4th Pumping Station Campground
The 4th Pumping Plant Recreation Area north of Burlington is a popular destination for picnickers, boaters, RVers, tent campers, and boaters. The park is located along the Mississippi River and offers a total of 46 campsites. Of these campsites, 22 have electricity. Amenities at the 4th Pumping Plant include a central water supply, a central RV dump station, a shelter house, three outhouses, and a playground. A boat ramp and dock with fish cleaning station provide boating and fishing access to the backwater lake.
Electric sites: $20 per night
Non-electric sites: $10/night
Note: All campsites at this park are first-come, first-served. Campsites may not be reserved in advance
- All campers must self register
- Maximum length of stay is fourteen (14) days
- All pets must be on a leash
- Fires permitted only in containers provided
- Do not remove or deface natural features or park structures
- No littering
- No ATV's, snowmobiles, or horses
- Keep all vehicles on roads or designated parking areas
- Quiet hours: 10:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Park Hours6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
From DMC Highway 99, 17 miles north of Burlington, turn east on Pumping Station Road The road ends at the campground, four miles east of the highway.Pumping Station Rd.
Oakville, IA 52646