Submit a Crime Tip

If you've witnessed a crime in Des Moines County, please submit a tip to or submit a tip through Burlington Area Crime Stoppers. Submissions are not monitored 24/7. If the crime is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.

Burlington Area Crime Stoppers


Back · Des Moines County Sheriff & Jail